Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] The beauty of LATEX
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-24 13:55:28

My user experience is that the puzzlement caused (if only occasionally) by getting the double
newlines wrong
would probably make the explicit [para ... ] mark-up worth the extra work.

Paul

PS Son of Quickbook - I think I'm lovin' it ;-) But the proof of the pudding is in the eating!

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK
+44 1539 561830  07714330204