Re: [Boost-docs] [Gaea] Named optional attributes

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Gaea] Named optional attributes
From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-01 14:52:27

On 11/1/2011 7:41 PM, Matias Capeletto wrote:
> Talking about optional arguments, have you think about using it for
> the if template?
>
> [if [condition][
> ]
> [~else
> ]]
>
> Just playing in this case, I also like how it is currently defined.

Interesting, but let's keep it as simple as possible.

BTW, I added variables. This is the solution to the footnote
issue. Just allow for variables where we can collect the
footnotes and expand them where needed.

The latest spec: http://pastebin.com/dDP4peAd

I think we're almost there. I've reread the StringTemplate
engine docs, and I must say, this is so much better in
terms of purity and elegance of syntax. 'fcourse I'm biased :)

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boostpro.com