Re: [Boost-docs] How to start Quickbook lists items with a new paragraphs

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] How to start Quickbook lists items with a new paragraphs
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-03 14:16:20

Ok I have decided to stick with using [br] - it works, so I won't try to 'fix it' - quieting my
warning-phobia ;-)

I can achieve the layout I prefer using that quite easily.

Much less annoying now you don't get pages of [br] warnings for which thanks.

Is there really any reason to fear that this feature will be removed from future version of Docbook?

Paul