Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook wish list..

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook wish list..
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-22 21:11:25

Le 22/11/11 17:18, Rene Rivera a écrit :
> While doing the documentation for the Predef library I'm working on
> I've run into a set of features that seems either inconsistent or just
> missing. I thought it would be good to share the list for future
> reference and general feedback:
>
> * Ability to apply syntax coloring to code blocks one at a time. Right
> now one can globally switch the language system with "[c++]" etc. But
> what I'd rather have is the capability to to a temporary switch (i.e.
> a push and pop). In my case I want to set the global default to
> "teletype" and then choose "c++" for certain places.

Nice to have. Btw, do quikbook has already something that distinguish
between code and the output of the code or a console?
> * Ability to use code callouts in regular code blocks instead of just
> in code "import". This seems like just a consistency issue. It seems
> to me that the code markup aspect available to the "import" should be
> available to code blocks also. Although right now callouts are the
> only feature in this context.

I don't know if there is a goal to promote that the code that is
included in the doc should come from sources that have been compiled and
why not run.

  Anyway, I like also to include embedded code some times and yes
callouts will be welcome.

Best,
Vicente