Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook wish list..

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Quickbook wish list..
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-23 10:45:30

Can you achieve this now (albeit perhaps with more markup) by enclosing the contents of part or all
of your snippet in a [^ ...]?

For example, I have tried this at the end of a demo program

/*

//[mylibrary_example_output

//`[* Output from running my_library_example.cpp is:]

------ Rebuild All started: Project: mylibrary_example, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
  mylibrary_example.cpp
  mylibrary_example.vcxproj -> J:\Cpp\mylibrary_example\Debug\mylibrary_example.exe
  Hello World!
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

//] [mylibrary_example_output] // End of output snippet.

*/

This puts the line "Output from running my_library_example.cpp is" in bold (but equally could be
others like italic, bold, underline or teletype [^ etc for your usage).

/*`
[*Output from running my_library_example.cpp is:]

------ Rebuild All started: Project: mylibrary_example, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
  mylibrary_example.cpp
]
*/

would put it all in bold.

The section Code Snippet Markup and Sepcial comments
boost_1_48_0/tools/quickbook/doc/html/quickbook/syntax/block.html

says more about it.

HTH

Paul

---