[Boost-docs] Using Quickbook for TR2 proposals?

Subject: [Boost-docs] Using Quickbook for TR2 proposals?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-29 17:07:45

Presumably, several Boost developers will be working on TR2 proposals
soon, and Quickbook seems like it might be an attractive way to create
and maintain those proposals as they go through the committee process.

In particular, I'd like to maintain a single source for reference
documentation. Since I already follow the standard library's
conventions for specifications, the textual differences like different
namespaces should be easy to cope with using quickbook macros and
conditions.

Is the FAQ "Can I use QuickBook for non-Boost documentation?" entry
the best place to start?

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_48_0/doc/html/quickbook/faq.html

It might be helpful if we could put together an example for generating
TR2 proposals.

Is Quickbook a reasonable approach?

Comments?

--Beman