Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] How to control the layout of a table?

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [Quickbook] How to control the layout of a table?
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-06 21:23:30

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 1:30 PM, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> How is the layout of a table controlled? Vertical alignment,
>> horizontal alignment, border size, cell padding, cell spacing, width,
>> background color, etc.
>>
>> How can the special handling of the first row be suppressed?
>>
>> How are columns or rows spanned?
>

> I suspect most of the answers are here:
> http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Tables.html

Hum... Interesting... But what's the quickbook syntax for passing
docbook elements?

A related question is what is the quickbook syntax for passing html
elements through? For those of us used to WYSIWYG html editors, having
to hand encode the details of tables looks like a giant step
backward:-(

Thanks,

--Beman