[Boost-docs] QuickBook Chapter Numbers

Subject: [Boost-docs] QuickBook Chapter Numbers
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-12 11:21:05

Hi,

Some library documentations start with Chapter 1.0, for example: bimap,
ICL, and also Boost.Geometry.

Many do have a proper chapter number. How is this number assigned? I
cannot find the difference between our main QBK and for example that of
Chrono, which has a proper chapter number.

Should we add a dependency in doc\Jamfile.v2 ?

Because I see this line <implicit-dependency>../libs/chrono/doc//chrono
it seems logical that geometry (and some other libs) should be added
there. Is then a chapter number assigned?

Or does it work otherwise?

Thanks, Barend