Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Phrase templates containing blocks

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] Phrase templates containing blocks
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-06-23 14:53:54

If I've understood this right, I suppose so, but I think people can cope with either, but it's
better to have an 'extra newline' than being tempted (forced?) into using an explicit forbidden
newline.

> It'll need some changes to implement that, but it's doable. The problem is,
> what should happen in a case like this:
>
> [template thing1[] Line 1
>
> Line 2]
>
> Text before template. [thing1] Text after template.
>
> What do you think that should that be? (Don't think about what it currently does).

My brain hurts! I just wants this control-of-newlines problem to go away ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK