Re: [Boost-docs] Including html from a quickbook document

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Including html from a quickbook document
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-15 08:49:33

Don't count on the "Quick" bit - it has great power but ... ;-)

 I'm hoping it will let me do all I need without having to
> learn the whole set of tools that it relies upon. So far that has been
working out
> okay.
>
> Now the obstacle: I need to include some html (a paypal button) in one of the
> documentation pages.
>
> Is there a way to include an html file using quickbook markup

You may like to consult the Quickbook manual

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/doc/html/quickbook.html

sections and examples on

escape

'''
<emphasis role="bold">This is direct XML markup</emphasis>
'''

xinclude
You can include another XML file with:

[xinclude file.xml]

And take care to remember use the single char escape \ when using squiggles like
<># ...

HTH

Paul