Re: [Boost-docs] Requiring Boost Offline Library Documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Requiring Boost Offline Library Documentation
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-27 09:11:06

From: Boost-docs [mailto:boost-docs-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Shouwei Li
Sent: 26 June 2014 08:19
To: boost-docs_at_[hidden]

Dear Booster,

I want to have a copy of the latest Boost Library Documentation, an offline version and prefer PDF format, such that I could download it to my kindle. Here is the online version,

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/

But I did not find the offline version, would you please do me a favour?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost-docs/1.55.0/

offers .7z or .zip versions of collections of pdfs.

But not all libraries have a pdf version (only those using the Quickbook and Boostbook build system), so you will sometimes need the html version too.

Sorry L

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow