Re: [Boost-docs] Help with Doxygen and Boost

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Help with Doxygen and Boost
From: Renato Forti (rtforti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-13 13:51:13

Hi Vicente,

Thanks for your suggestion, well I have same problem in docs generation of
‘container’.

If you check, for instance, the code of ‘vector’ you will note that private
sections is wrapped by 'BOOST_CONTAINER_DOXYGEN_INVOKED':

#ifndef BOOST_CONTAINER_DOXYGEN_INVOKED

private:

BOOST_COPYABLE_AND_MOVABLE(vector)

typedef container_detail::vector_value_traits<value_type, Allocator>
value_traits;

typedef container_detail::integral_constant<unsigned, 0> allocator_v0;

typedef container_detail::integral_constant<unsigned, 1> allocator_v1;

typedef container_detail::integral_constant<unsigned, 2> allocator_v2;

typedef constant_iterator<T, difference_type> cvalue_iterator;

#endif //#ifndef BOOST_CONTAINER_DOXYGEN_INVOKED

https://github.com/boostorg/container/blob/master/include/boost/container/vector.hpp#L579

Note that in version 1.54: “/// @cond” and “/// @endcond”, is used instead
macro: “BOOST_CONTAINER_DOXYGEN_INVOKED”.

Thus any code 'wrapped' is excluded from documentation. This appears
strange to me, anyone know if this is a workaround? And why
'<doxygen:param>EXTRACT_PRIVATE=NO' do not work here?

Thanks for help!