Re: [Boost-docs] Help with Doxygen and Boost

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Help with Doxygen and Boost
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-17 17:40:30

From: Boost-docs [mailto:boost-docs-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Renato Forti
Sent: 12 September 2014 15:57
To: boost-docs_at_[hidden]
Subject: [Boost-docs] Help with Doxygen and Boost

Hi Renato

I have one problem in docs generation (doxygen), if anyone can help me.

I used this to hide my ‘private’ methods of docs reference :

<doxygen:param>EXTRACT_PRIVATE=NO

Doxygen has a *lot* of possible (and possibly interacting) options.

Would it help to build Doxygen ‘standalone’

and see if the problem still exists?

The doxyfile will then list *all* the options/params used.

This might help explain your difficulty?

(or it might reveal that there is a Doxygen bug which could be reported and fixed).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow
Prizet Farmhouse