Re: [Boost-docs] Creating multiline Unicode symbols

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Creating multiline Unicode symbols
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-14 10:03:52

But using SVG is yet another file and much longer for simple formulae.

> I must return to getting SVG to display correctly in generated docs - I think
I was
> almost there, but it was so long ago I've forgotten :-(

As I recall, the ball with in Microsoft's court - IE was assuming that all SVG
were virus ridden,
and that was terminal for SVG in html. Or have I forgotten too.

> However, the attached took just a couple of moments to create using Mathcast
and
> is always likely to produce a better result than inline text?

Always an option, especially for more complicated formulae.

Thanks

Paul