Re: [Boost-docs] Creating multiline Unicode symbols

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Creating multiline Unicode symbols
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-13 16:31:17

> Please can anyone suggest a better way of making Quickbook play nicer with
> indenting the lines together and getting the bits of the bracket to line up
> better?

No, and I think you're on to a loser here I'm afraid - using spaces to
get text to line up (unless you're using a monotype font, in which case
you won't have the needed Unicode symbols?) is pretty much a waste of time.

I must return to getting SVG to display correctly in generated docs - I
think I was almost there, but it was so long ago I've forgotten :-(

However, the attached took just a couple of moments to create using
Mathcast and is always likely to produce a better result than inline text?

Not sure if this helps much, John.

__test.png