[Boost-docs] persistent TOC in quickbook based docs

Subject: [Boost-docs] persistent TOC in quickbook based docs
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-18 05:00:30

Hi,

I am looking into possibility to employ a persistent TOC (persistent left
side panel with TOC, similar to what interprocess and PP libraries use).

I believe there was a discussion already about this, but I can't locate it
now and do not remember what was the resolution.

Anyway, can someone help with this? Is this possible in current quickbook
or do we need to introduce new feature for that?

Gennadiy