[Boost-docs] doxygen woes with quickbook

Subject: [Boost-docs] doxygen woes with quickbook
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-18 05:08:52

Hi,

I have two issues with doxygen support in quickbook. One major and one
minor.

Major issue is that it appears I am missing all my doxygen modules in
generated xmls. For example I have following comments on a namespace level
in my header:

/// @defgroup ExecutionMonitor Function Execution Monitor
/// @{
/// @section Intro Introduction
/// ...

All of that is missing and I need this information, since I intend to cover
this component completely in reference documentation.

The minor issue is files generated for macros coverage. These appear in a
root of generated docs (right under html), while the rest of the doxygen
docs appears under the boost and header subdirectories (actually under few
levels). This is rather unfortunate and I'd like to move these files
somewhere down the files hierarchy.

Any help with these issues is appreciated.

Gennadiy