Re: [Boost-docs] Automated generation of the documentation on the development website

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Automated generation of the documentation on the development website
From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-26 14:08:53

Daniel James <dnljms <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'll add you to the build script. I haven't actually had a successful
> build for a couple of weeks. Will try to get it working again soon, by
> tomorrow hopefully.

Hi,

Thanks a lot. The documentation has been properly generated, which is super!

I was however wondering if you know by chance why we do not have the top
green boost.org ribbon?

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/test/doc/html/index.html

Is it because of some custom .css we have? In that case, how could we
specify our .css after the regular boost.org one directly from the Jamfile?

Thanks again!

Best,
Raffi Enficiaud