Re: [Boost-docs] interface between library documentation and Boost website

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] interface between library documentation and Boost website
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-15 15:58:25

On 15/07/15 11:49 AM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> On 7/15/15 8:05 AM, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm reviewing the Boost.Python documentation, which right now consist
>> almost entirely of raw html.
>> These html files aren't fully functional as they contain relative URLs
>> that only work once the docs have been pulled into the main Boost
>> website.
>
> Hmmm - does the usage of relative URLS make it possible to browse the
> documentation regardless of where it's located?

In general, yes. But in my case the errors I'm observing stem from
dangling references to stylesheets that only exist after the merge, plus
some references to pages outside the library docs.

So what I have in mind is a way to add those references only when
generating the html specifically for Boost website integration, such
that it's still possible to generate stand-alone docs for Boost.Python
that don't require anything else.

        Stefan