[Boost-docs] svn.boost.org wiki

Subject: [Boost-docs] svn.boost.org wiki
From: Stefan Seefeld (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-07-15 16:14:50

The content of https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ seems rather outdated,
and it has been confusing me a number of times as it wasn't clear what
is and what isn't up-to-date.

* There is an entire section "Quick Access to the Boost Subversion
Repository". Shouldn't that be removed entirely ?

* The section "Git and Modular Boost" starts with "Boost is moving...".
Isn't that conversion complete (and thus, shouldn't the docs state that
clearly) ?

* There are other seemingly outdated bits, but there are relatively minor...

What I was actually trying to figure out is how / where to indicate that
for Boost.Python I would like issues to be submitted with the respective
github issue tracker, rather than the old Boost Trac instance. It's
still not clear how to do that (as the Boost docs are again quite
monolithic in this respect, i.e. don't allow a per-library policy). So
if anyone has suggestions on where / how to express that, please let me
know.

Thanks !

        Stefan