[Boost-docs] [quickbook] svg image and width/height specifications

Subject: [Boost-docs] [quickbook] svg image and width/height specifications
From: Raffi Enficiaud (raffi.enficiaud_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-10-27 12:34:32

Hi,

I would like to include an SVG to the documentation.

The first question is if this is supported by quickbook (I know this is
supported in the browsers/html, but my question is more oriented toward
the other formats).

The second question is how to specify the width. I use the [width xxx]
attribute of the image, and it looks like there is a problem in the
generated HTML.

The following quickbook code
[$images/boost_runtime_list_content.svg [width 80%]]

is rendered to

data="../../../images/boost_runtime_list_content.svg" width="1665"
height="745"></object></span>

I do not know where the 1665/745 come from, and why I have both the
width and height. When I remove the height and put width="80%",
everything is rendered as I want.

I tried several alternatives according to the docbook documentation, but
I wasn't very successful so far.

Thanks,
Raffi