Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation
From: Soul Studios (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-06 00:21:54

> Note that www.blincubator.com has a link to a free personal version.
> This version is no longer supported but it still works fine. It's not
> perfect, but quite good.

Thanks Robert, I found the instructions page on blincubator and will
follow them and see how I get on. I hope you don't mind if I contact you
directly, if and when I get stuck.

> Here is the place to start.
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/master/doc/html/boostbook.html
>
> I don't know if you've found that. It's not easy to find on the website.

I did find that, but it was filled with boost-centric jargon and
assumptions of knowledge that a neophyte like myself can't fulfill.
Which seemed extreme, just for writing documentation. And a lot of the
stuff I tried in there (like htmltidy) didn't actually work. So much is
out of date.

> I been exactly there. Just walk in my footprints.

Will do - thank you.