Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-13 21:24:25

On 4 January 2016 at 15:03, Paul A. Bristow <pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> - but I dimly recollect that the toolchain currently only works on a certain old version of some
> tools, probably Docbook, and not on more recent versions.

IIRC we use the Docbook 4.2 schema because both Boostbook and Docbook
4.3 add a 'code' element to the schema and they clash. Boostbook works
fine with the later Docbook stylesheets, it's just the schemas that
don't get on. Presumably this new schema will fix the issue, probably
by removing 'code' from Boostbook (which is sensible).