Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] Query regarding boostbook and documentation
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-01-13 21:27:53

On 4 January 2016 at 22:54, Stefan Seefeld <stefan_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> But doesn't quickbook generate BoostBook xml? So you'd have to
>> re-write that too?
>
> Yes, QuickBook would need to adjust. But given the (expected) one-to-one
> mapping from BoostBook to whatever the DocBook 5 extensions will be
> called, I don't think this is going to be a big deal.

It probably wouldn't be a problem to implement if there are some
changes. Quickbook mostly just generates Docbook anyway. The reference
content usually comes from the doxygen2boostbook.xsl script which is
often a pain to update, but hopefully that wouldn't be the case here.
If it is, I'd be tempted to rewrite it in another language, I've
thought about doing that before.