[Boost-docs] How to build boost.spirit documentation

Subject: [Boost-docs] How to build boost.spirit documentation
From: Frank Hein (frank.hein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-07-09 00:40:57

Hello,

I am currently working on a PR for spirit. Discussed with Joel de Guzman
here
(
https://sourceforge.net/p/spirit/mailman/spirit-general/thread/OF328754BD.C36590D9-ONC1257FE8.004D1264-C1257FE8.0052E293%40maxence.de/#msg35204400
).
The addition to Spirit requires documentation which I added. Sadly I fail
to produce html documentation from
the qbk sources.

When I bjam --enable-index in the spirit doc folder, everything works so
far that a spirit2.boostbook
file will be produced residing in bin.v2/( ... lots of toolset and
platform stuff ... )/spirit2.boostbook.

The last step, producing html files from the boostbook does not get done.
I believe, I am missing
something here. Please help. I would appreciate to create the
documentation "the boost way to do it".

This question is all about boost.spirit documentation, which seems not to
be included in the general
doc build of boost libraries. It's not a general "how to use docbook"
question.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Frank