Re: [Boost-docs] [poly_collection] Doc not being automatically built

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [poly_collection] Doc not being automatically built
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-05 21:39:03

On 5 June 2017 at 22:31, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost-docs
<boost-docs_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> poly_collection has been recently incldued as a submodule of Boost (only in
> the
> developer branch so far). Quickbook is used and as far as I know the Jamfile
> is ready for automatic integration in Boost autogenerated BoostBook doc:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/poly_collection/blob/develop/doc/Jamfile.v2
>
> ("b2 standalone" certainly works) yet no doc is showing:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/poly_collection/

You're using the 'boostdoc' alias which is for building as part of the
shared documentation:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/doc/html/poly_collection.html

You need to use the 'buildrelease' alias, and depend on a 'boostbook'
target to build in the location you expect.