Re: [Boost-docs] [poly_collection] Doc not being automatically built

Subject: Re: [Boost-docs] [poly_collection] Doc not being automatically built
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-05 22:46:53

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 4:39 PM, Daniel James via Boost-docs <
boost-docs_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 5 June 2017 at 22:31, Joaquin M López Muñoz via Boost-docs
> <boost-docs_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > poly_collection has been recently incldued as a submodule of Boost (only
> in
> > the
> > developer branch so far). Quickbook is used and as far as I know the
> Jamfile
> > is ready for automatic integration in Boost autogenerated BoostBook doc:
> >
> > https://github.com/boostorg/poly_collection/blob/develop/doc/Jamfile.v2
> >
> > ("b2 standalone" certainly works) yet no doc is showing:
> >
> > http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/poly_collection/
>
> You're using the 'boostdoc' alias which is for building as part of the
> shared documentation:
>
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/doc/html/poly_collection.html
>
> You need to use the 'buildrelease' alias, and depend on a 'boostbook'
> target to build in the location you expect.

I fixed the redirect to point to the integrated docs yesterday. Which
should have fixed the link. As the docs where already being generated. I
assumed Joaquin wanted the integrated docs. But if he doesn't you would do
what Daniel said above and use the "boostrelease" alias depend on the
"standalone" target and undo my "index.html" redirect change. Hmm.. I just
checked and maybe I got the redirect link incorrect :-( And just checked
that, the redirect points to the correct place <
https://github.com/boostorg/poly_collection/blob/develop/index.html#L11>.
Yet when going to <
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/libs/poly_collection/>, it redirects
to <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/doc/html/poly_collection.>
instead of <
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/develop/doc/html/poly_collection.html>.
Daniel any idea what's going on with that?

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything