Subject: GSoC 2019 (was : Hysteresis step in Canny edge detection)
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-03-19 15:33:09

On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 at 00:20, Olzhas Zhumabek
<anonymous.from.applecity_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> What steps next should I take in my application process to Boost.GIL GSoC?

You need to learn about and follow the Boost GSoC guidelines.

1. Read through the Boost GSoC overview,
especially the "What students should do now" section
and pages linked from there

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-Overview

2. Add overview of your proposal to Boost.GIL section here
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code:-2019

3. Check GIL's README; you may consider subscribing to
boost-gil list and joining the Gitter room
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/README.md#community

4. Become familar with GIL's development guidelines
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best regards,

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners