Subject: Re: GSoC 2019 (was : Hysteresis step in Canny edge detection)
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-02 11:02:44

Hi Olzhas,

You have neither responded to my reply below,
nor to my reply here https://lists.boost.org/boost-gil/2019/03/0155.php
and since the students application period is ending soon we need to ask

Are you going to submit your proposal and competency test?

Regards,
Mateusz Loskot

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 16:33, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 at 00:20, Olzhas Zhumabek <anonymous.from.applecity_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > What steps next should I take in my application process to Boost.GIL GSoC?
>
> You need to learn about and follow the Boost GSoC guidelines.
>
> 1. Read through the Boost GSoC overview,
> especially the "What students should do now" section
> and pages linked from there
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-Overview
>
> 2. Add overview of your proposal to Boost.GIL section here
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code:-2019
>
> 3. Check GIL's README; you may consider subscribing to
> boost-gil list and joining the Gitter room
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/README.md#community
>
> 4. Become familar with GIL's development guidelines
> https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners