Subject: [Mentor] Image Enhancement and Mathematical Morphology
From: Amir Ali (amirqadir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-04-07 14:30:35

Hi,

I am looking for a mentor to guide me in order to get my proposal successful. My project idea revolves around implementation of basic image enhancement algorithm and image segmentation using mathematical morphology.

To prove my competency in C++ I am giving the links of profile in competitive programming website where I have solved problems using techniques like Dynamic Programming, Graph Theory in C++.

I am attaching my drafted proposal which is yet to be completed under the supervision of any mentor.

P.S: I am uncertain if this is the right platform to seek guidance.

Regards
Amir

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners