From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-06-07 16:47:51

On Fri, 7 Jun 2019 at 10:35, Olzhas Zhumabek
<anonymous.from.applecity_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I've got green light from one of the authors of FREAK. I guess one is
> enough?
>
> Still waiting for the confirmation from A-KAZE author, but the page
> https://github.com/pablofdezalc/akaze says it is open source (the features
> themselves, not the code), so I guess it will be positive too.

I, personally, am careful to publish any agreement I receive on behalf of
an open source project. For example
https://lists.boost.org/boost-gil/2018/06/0032.php

Memory is volatile and archiving original communication is important
to avoid any problems in future. Such cases fall into similar category
as resolving copyright disputes based on Git history (copyright notices
in source code are just a convenient record, but VCS is what matters).

just my 5 cents in.

Best regards,

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners