From: Miral Shah (miralshah2211_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-07-26 15:24:38

Till now in GSoC different thresholding methods are implemented as part of
my project. Now as we are entering the last phase of the GSoC there are a
few tasks remaining from my proposal for GSoC. Implementing 2D convolution
functions and kernel is a major task on which I will start working from now
as suggested by Mateusz Łoskot.

As there is a few discussion about moving numeric extension to GIL core,
Where should I add these new functions and classes related to convolution?
in numeric extension with existing related code or somewhere else?

--
Thank you,
Miral Shah

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners