From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2019-11-10 20:45:14

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 at 23:43, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 at 21:33, stefan <stefan_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > On 2019-11-05 12:38 p.m., Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> > >
> > > In top-level, we have end-user's README.md, developer's CONTRIBUTING.md,
> > > and everyone's CHANGELOG.md name fits there very well,
> > > and to GitHub convention too.
> > > Single word upper-case name makes it clear what files fall into the bag
> > > of the few essential files that are essential to read.
> >
> > No problem with that. Let's call it "RELEASE.md" :-)
>
> OK :)

Additional question to content of release notes:
if release notes author or release manager ever feels like
adding entry linked to a pull request or issue on GitHub,
may I suggest it to be linked with full URL
instead of just #ABCD?

This will make those URL always work, regardless if the
Markdown file with release notes is processed into HTML
and copied to Sphinx-generated docs or not.

Best regards,

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners