From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-23 11:57:32

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Bellot <david.bellot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 at 03:09
Subject: Boost C++ and GSoC 2020
To: <undisclosed list of recipients>

Dear potential students,

you received this email because you showed interested in the Google
Summer of Code 2020 with our organization, the Boost C++ libraries.
Boost C++ libraries is the most used collection of C++ library in the
world, defining new standards and being constantly integrated into the
new C++ standard too.

Each year we participate to the Google Summer of Code and once again
our organization has been accepted.

If you wish to candidate and participate, the next step is now to find
a mentor and to follow the instructions on the following page:
https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020

Of course, we have more projects to come and more mentors joining us
this week. If you wish to contribute to a specific library, with a
specific idea, or if one of the projects of previous years interests
you, please let us know and contact the aforementioned mentor.

We will only accept students who can pass our C++ test. Each mentor
has his/her own test but as a rule of thumb, we select only students
with a very good level in C++.

If you can't find the name of a mentor, please contact me and be very
specific about what you're looking for. As you can see, the list of
names on this email is quite long and I will receive more and more
emails soon from students all around the world. If you're not specific
enough, I can't help you due to the high demand.

One good thing, most of you on this list contacted us very early in
the process. We love motivated students.

Now, let's code some C++

Best regards,
David

PS: please keep going back to the projects web page over the days to
come. More projects will appear !

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners