From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-02-25 07:30:34

On 25 February 2020 03:20:41 CET, Aditya P <pssanth3745_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>I get an error "Linker Command failed" when trying to run a program.
>I am using CLion IDE. Can anyone help me with generating a minimal
>working
>CMakelists.txt(CMake file)?

AFAIK, Clion can generate CMakeLists.txt files. Generate one and then, as GIL is header-only, set include directory with Boost location
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/latest/command/target_include_directories.html

>I searched in docs,online and its quite cumbersome to understand
>all
>the rules and generate a CMake file. I would rather focus on Algorithms
>and
>Implementation of the Boost-gil Project.

Although GSoC project will not expect you to master CMake, you will need to become familiar with GIL source tree content.

So, if you looked at example directory, you'd find number of cpp files with accompanying CMakeLists.txt.

I'll leave it for you as an exercise to figure out how to take advantage of this ready to use setup.

--
Mateusz Loskot, mateusz_at_[hidden]
(Sent from K-9 on mobile, may suffer from top-posting)

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners