From: Aditya P (pssanth3745_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-07 09:36:17

  Hello, I'm an aspirant of GSOC 2020 for Boost GIL. I have image
Processing in my Course Work. So I'm good at Theory.
But I failed to run the examples successfully for the past few days using
CMake/CLion in Linux and Visual Studio in Windows
I feel the large time I've spent on setting up environment, running code,
GIT, CMake Tools are
hindering my understanding of Implementation of the actual Code.
I'm learning all the Concepts, Models and different algorithms but what's
the point if i cant get a simple
convolution filter running on my Machine. Or should I less concerned about
that part?
Sorry for the rant.

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners