From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-07 10:16:14

On 7 March 2020 10:36:17 CET, Aditya P <pssanth3745_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello, I'm an aspirant of GSOC 2020 for Boost GIL. I have image
>Processing in my Course Work. So I'm good at Theory.
>But I failed to run the examples successfully for the past few days
>using
>CMake/CLion in Linux and Visual Studio in Windows
>I feel the large time I've spent on setting up environment, running
>code,
>GIT, CMake Tools are
>hindering my understanding of Implementation of the actual Code.

Hi,

First, you need to make sure you can run

cd libs/gil
../../b2 test

and see GIL tests being build.
Then, you can run

cd libs/gil
../../b2 example

You should be able to achieve that following instructions in

https://github.com/boostorg/gil/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md

Unless you're well experienced with CMake troubleshooting I suggest you to forget trying CMake, Clion, VS until you can successfully build from the command line as explained above.

Best regards,

--
Mateusz Loskot, mateusz_at_[hidden]
(Sent from K-9 on mobile, may suffer from top-posting)

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners