From: Martin Carrasco Castaneda (martin.carrasco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-29 16:00:10

Hello, I am seeking a mentor for the GSoC program for this year. I have
some experience with DSP and just submitted a very basic PR with a filter
implementation. I find this topic very interesting and have some general
ideas for available mentors. I'd like to work in implementing features for
deblurring such as the Weigner filter or the Least Square filtering. I am
also interested in working in feature extraction filters such as the Hough
transform or related subjects. I am pretty much open to any subject
relating to GIL.
Thanks for the responses in advance,
Regard, Martin

--
La información contenida en este e-mail y sus anexos es confidencial,
privilegiada y está dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario, en

Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners