From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-03-28 19:25:23

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 19:43, Muzamil Sethar <muzamilsethar_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]
> Though, I am very late in this procedure

Sorry, what procedure?

> I am looking for a potential mentor (...)

Are you by any chance trying to apply for GSoC this year to develop a
project for GIL?
Although you have not used a single occurance of "gsoc" or
"google summer of code", I'm just guessing.

Well, two potential mentors are listed by their name [1],
so there is no need to look for mentors.
You rather should have been "finding the right project" [2].
In fact, you should have already submitted draft with your project proposal.
I may be wrong, but I sensee you have not become familiar
with the must-read official GSoC guides for students [3].

[1] https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code%3A-2020
[2] https://google.github.io/gsocguides/student/finding-the-right-project
[3] https://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2020/02/90268.php

Best regards,