From: Debabrata Mandal (mandaldebabrata123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-05-23 19:30:16
Hello, I have finalized the plan for the first month:
1. Complete implementation of 1D histogram supporting suitable STL
containers. Provide integration for Boost.Histogram support.
2. Add histogram utilities functions like normalization, cumulative
histogram, mean, sum etc.
3. Add Histogram equalization and add tests, documentation for it.
4. Add implementation of 2D histograms supporting nested STL containers.
5. Add histogram back projection algorithm and add tests and documentation.
Please mention any changes if necessary.
I have added some implementation details in the latest commit :-
I will open PR for each feature as I keep completing them.
For now, could some feedback be given (by mentors) if any changes are
On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 12:51 AM Mateusz Loskot <mateusz_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 May 2020 at 19:34, Debabrata Mandal
> <mandaldebabrata123_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > I have scripted one possible method here
> > <
> > . Any comments?
> I will have a look later today or tomorrow.
> > Also, Mateusz Loskot I see now why we should provide it in the core
> > and not extensions.
> Good :)
> > Please ignore the directory organization in the commit.
> Best regards,
> Mateusz Loskot, http://mateusz.loskot.net
> Boost-gil mailing list
Boost list run by Boost-Gil-Owners