Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] [EXTERNAL] PING: Another patch request
From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-02-06 07:29:43

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 2:44 AM, Ahmed Charles <acharles_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> > From: mclow.lists_at_[hidden]
> > Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 19:14:25 -0800
> > To: boost-maint_at_[hidden]
> > Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] [EXTERNAL] PING: Another patch request
> >
> > This is the workflow I’m trying to build here in the group.
> >
> > Someone proposes a change, others review it.
> > But it won’t work if no one looks at other people’s changes.
>

> I got the mail, but there wasn't a patch attached, otherwise I would've
> looked at it.

IIRC, the oddly named GitHub "Gist" mechanism gives us a place to put
patches if passing them around as attachments is too cumbersome.

Perhaps someone could document how this works. I'm totally tied up for the
next couple of weeks with C++ committee meeting and related work.

--Beman

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org