Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: [Boost-maint] It's quiet around here ... too quiet!
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-12 11:44:57

This is supposed to be a lively list, people discussing bugs and fixes, reviewing pull requests, etc.
I’m not seeing any of that here. [ And I’m not generating any of that either… ]

I’m proposing that we look at a library, and make it better.
I nominate Boost.DateTime.

The test matrix is mostly green - there’s a few failures, if someone wants to look at those.
There are *107* open tickets against the library. Let’s pick a few of those and fix them.

Here’s a link to a trac report:
        https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=date_time&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=milestone&report=38&order=priority

If you’re going to work on a bug, please announce it here, so we don’t have duplicated work.

I will start off with bug #5041

Post your pull requests here!

— Marshall

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org