Boost logo

Boost-Maint :

Subject: Re: [Boost-maint] It's quiet around here ... too quiet!
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-12 13:14:19

On Wednesday 12 March 2014 08:44:57 Marshall Clow wrote:
> This is supposed to be a lively list, people discussing bugs and fixes,
> reviewing pull requests, etc. I’m not seeing any of that here. [ And I’m
> not generating any of that either… ]
>
> I’m proposing that we look at a library, and make it better.
> I nominate Boost.DateTime.
>
> The test matrix is mostly green - there’s a few failures, if someone wants
> to look at those. There are *107* open tickets against the library. Let’s
> pick a few of those and fix them.
>
> Here’s a link to a trac report:
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=re
> opened&component=date_time&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=milest
> one&report=38&order=priority
>
> If you’re going to work on a bug, please announce it here, so we don’t have
> duplicated work.
>
> I will start off with bug #5041
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5041

I took a quick look at a few tickets:

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/9181 - not a bug, as it looks to me;
left open just in case I'm wrong
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/9076 - also not a bug, closed
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/8856 - fixed in develop by my recent
pull request; can be closed when merged to master
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/8542 - looks like some offending macro
in the Apple header, which also affects TypeTraits; should we try fixing it?
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/6799 - I don't think this is a bug in
DateTime or that there's anything can be done on it side; probably should be
closed.
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/5614 - not a bug, closed

I think there are quite a few tickets that are invalid or can be closed. It
just needs time to look through them.

Boost-Maint list run by bdawes at acm dot org