Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] Questions regarding MPI C++ bindings
From: Hal Finkel (hfinkel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-11-26 11:43:37

----- Original Message -----

I feel this is an implementation issue, and probably not one that we should try to solve. To really address this uniformly, we'd need to compile our own MPI wrapper library using mpicc and then only use that from Boost.MPI. I don't think that we should do that.

> > If not the cleanest solution might be to add an option to the
> > ""using mpi ..." bjam command that enables or disables the C++
> > bindings. I have to admit that I'm not an expert in Boost.Build
> > though. That part was done by Doug Gregor. Do we have a
> > Boost.Build expert here or shall I try to find someone to help us?
>
> I am not an expert myself, I can look into it if nobody shows up, but
> it
> will limited to the platform(s) I have access to (linux/openmpi).

Boost.Build also has a mailing list ;)

 -Hal