Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] [EXTERNAL] master vs develop
From: Alain Miniussi (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-19 11:15:52

Hi Noel,

So the results are coming, you can look for the files starting with
Dune-* in
ftp://boost.cowic.de/boost/do-not-publish-this-url/results//master/

I'm running for master and develop. I'm running all the tests this time
but will probably limit them to mpi and graph-parallel (linux-intel is
probably well tested for non mpi stuff I guess).

As a side note: What about pull requests limited to documentation ? I
guess these are not tested by run.py right ?

Thanks