Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] non blocking collectives
From: alainm (alain.miniussi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2016-10-27 07:45:12

Hi,

As for the non blocking collective, there is some work in progress in
the 'request' branch.
I am simplifying the request architecture as most of the non blocking
API will be based on it.
Basically, I am implementing a system where each type of request is
handled by it's specific, dedicated, small handler.

Cheer

Alain