Boost logo

Boost-MPI :

Subject: Re: [Boost-mpi] Paid assistance for installing boost-mpi
From: Info (rentalcondo2012-info_at_[hidden])
Date: 2017-06-23 13:13:58

I made some progress. The problem was I was not specifying the intel compiler in the toolset so it was using gcc. Here's what I did:

./bootstrap.sh --with-toolset=intel-linux

And then:

./b2 -j20 install --prefix=/apps/home/user/boost_1_64_0/libs

But then I run into this bug:

https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/12723

So I will try older version as workaround.