Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-15 12:29:17

I am currently unable to run any regression tests for Tru64 because the
machine used to run the tests is currently out of order. I can't tell when
the repairs will be finished but I think it might be as much as four weeks
before the machine will again be available for regression runs.

I there is no one else who is able to run the regression tests, the tests
results for Tru64 will not be available for the final release. Would it be
possible to publish the pre-release results for this platform? Or is it ok
if I upload the results for the final release whenever the machine is back?

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com