Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-15 14:06:54

Rene Rivera writes:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> > Rene Rivera writes:
> >
> >>Since the XSLT/XML results are now reliably available on Metacomm's
> >>site.. Could the XSLT results in the boost.org site be removed?
> >

> > Yes, please (if you didn't do it already)!
>
> I can't. The permissions are set such that only the owners, Martin and
> you, can remove those directories.

Oh, got you. OK, I've removed up the zip file, but the docs are still
there, since it's where they currently get uploaded. We'll look into a
possibility of moving this to our location after the release (space is
totally not an issue for us, but Google indexing referring everything
Boost-related to meta-comm.com needs fixing).

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com