Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-16 13:37:38

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
> Martin Wille writes:

[...]
>>I'm afraid this could be caused by an update to the libc on my box.
>>Some of the intel libraries explicitely refer to __ctype_b@@GLIBC_2.0
>>However, on my box there's only GLIBC_2.3 stuff.

(I tried to install glibc 2.0.6 in the meantime. However, that
failed miserably due to syntax errors. Interestingly, glibc
2.0.6. recommends gcc 2.7.2.3 which I outright refuse to
install.)

> That's a pity.

Indeed.

  But I'd say if we cannot fix it, it'd be less misleading
> if we took the configuration out of the tests.

I agree. I'll remove intel-7.1 from my set of toolsets.

  May be somebody else
> can test Intel 7.1 on Linux?

I start to doubt it'd make sense to support 7.1 after the
1.32 release. If the compiler requires such ancient stuff
then it will get abandoned quickly by developers.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com